Prowler Premium Grade Rubber Tracks
Premium Grade Rubber Tracks for Compact Construction Equipment can be purchased and shipped direct to you anywhere in the lower 48 States within 1 to 3 business days. We provide construction tracks for;
- Compact Tracks Loaders (CTL Machines)
- Multi-Terrain Loaders (MTL Machines)
- Mini Excavators
- Mini Skid Steer Loaders (Walk Behinds)
- Mini Bulldozers
- Carrier Dumpers
- Trenchers and Drillers
We have over 3000 makes and models that we supply aftermarket replacement rubber tracks for that meet OEM specifications, and exceed ISO-9001 quality guidelines for guaranteed fitment and high quality, long lasting design.
Do not waste your money paying more to a Dealer, when you can buy an equal or better quality track from a premium grade rubber track supplier like Ward Equipment.
Rubber Tracks For All Applications
Premium Grade Rubber Track Design and Benefits
Compact construction equipment requires rubber tracks that are manufactured to perform efficiently within some of the harshest applications such as mud, dirt clay, sand, gravel, asphalt, and snow. When you also factor in climate, weight of your machine, condition of your undercarriage parts, experience and awareness of your operator, and the material you are handling it reaffirms why you should only choose a premium grade track over a standard grade.
So what makes our Premium Grade Tracks worth paying more for, and what components and materials are used to manufacture them? Here’s whats inside;
Higher durometer ratings are also found on premium tracks, decreasing the chance of gouges or abrasions to the rubber from operating over gravel or asphalt.
Even though premium grade rubber tracks cost more, they will always give you a longer service life, more protection from the elements, and a lower operating cost. They are definitely worth paying a little more for as they are an excellent return on your investment.
Anatomy of a Premium Grade Rubber Track for Construction Equipment
- A: Heavy Duty Steel Cords that keep the rubber track from stretching, and/or warping.
- B: Heavy Duty Solid Steel Links make up the inner skeleton of the rubber track to increase its overall strength and durability providing excellent engagement between the track and drive sprocket.
- C: Vulcanized rubber wrap the continuously wound steel cords protecting them from deep gouges caused by sharp material, such as shards of metal, that could penetrate through your track.